John 6:1-15 & 26
The definition of the word Problem is something that is difficult to deal with: something that is a source of trouble, worry, etc.
We have all faced problems and dealt with difficulty.
What I have learned is no problem is too big for God!
I know a Handy Man company that has a motto that says - If you have a problem, we have the solution...
When I called them to fix a problem they could not fix it... This reminded me that what man can't do... GOD CAN!
A crowd was following Jesus and at the time that they were hungry and in need of nourishment there were limited resources... They noticed a young boy with 5 loaves of poor mans bread and 2 fish similar to the size of sardines.
What looks to be not enough to man becomes more than enough in the hand of God!
Here are key principles and Key Thoughts from the Sunday Sermon...
Applying these "Godly" principles could lead you to live a fulfilled and blessed life, try them and watch God multiply the blessings.
Difficulties are blessings in Disguise
Problems are a Platform for God to reveal His Power
In Scarcity remember GOD IS the Solution
Gratitude proceeds Great provision
- He that gives thanks to God in everything will always have enough
Fear focuses on what you don't have...
Faith focuses on what you do have
- Samson w/ Jawbone killed 600 philistines
- David w/ Slingshot defeated a giant
- Moses w/ Staff delivered a people from bondage
The common denominator was God. God is the difference-maker!!!
Focus on doing what you can,
trust God to do what you can't!
You + God = Enough!
When Provision is at a all-time low, Prayer should be at a all-time high
What looks to be a permanent condition is actually an opportunity for God to provide a permanent solution
Your condition is not your conclusion!
- God specializes in revealing His power in our problems
- What looks to be a permanent problem to us, is temporary to God
God already has the solution to your situation
How to Prepare for Problems:
1. Seek the Messiah, NOT the Miracle
2. See past your problems and stand on the promises
3. Understand that Gratefulness precedes Great provision
4. Practice Prudence - Stewardship is an act of gratitude
5. Faith Opens your eyes to the miraculous, Fear focuses on the obstacles
The crowd began to follow Jesus as they saw Him perform miracles and heal the sick...
I am praying that those that will hear this sermon, watch on TV, or reading my notes, that is in need of healing understands that complete healing and wholeness can only be found in Jesus Christ.
I would like you to seriously consider accepting Jesus into your heart and life and watch Him multiply the blessings TODAY!